Sales Account Specialist with Strong Research and Writing Skills – Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Chef Koochooloo currently has an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Sales Account Specialist with Strong Research and Writing skills.
Veterans welcome to apply!
Essential Job Functions
- You will seek out new customers (schools, home schooling associations), and partner with existing ones offering our solution to improve their educational goals.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face appointments and meet with clients, reporting daily to the rest of the team.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of Chef Koochooloo product, services and solutions to clients.
- You will develop and present proposals tailored to address each client’s specific business needs.
- You will ensure outstanding customer service through regular client follow up.
- You will identify and establish relationships with key decision makers in various schools to secure new business and strengthen partnerships with current clients.
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve your sales goals in a dynamic environment.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills which enable you to present ideas your ideas clearly.
- You are tenacious and have a desire to grow your industry knowledge as you build your career.
- You are interested in learning about new businesses and in problem solving to offer clients impactful solutions.
- You are personable and enjoy networking at all levels to build business relationships.
Requirements and Certifications
- 0 – 2 years of inside, B2B or B2C sales experience, selling to clients in the education industry. Related internships will be considered.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States (residency or citizenship)
Base salary: $22/hour + Extra commission on closing each sale you make ($350/school onboarded, $200/classroom onboarded, $100/user onboarded)
Contract length: September 15th-March 31st